17 August, 2010

New Shampoo

Let me being by saying this: I think I am in love!

I recently bought the new TRESemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner and it is seriously the greatest stuff since sliced bread!  It leaves my hair so silky I am afraid that my elastics are going to just slide right out some days! For the first time in months I can actually just comb through my hair after the shower without having to add Leave-In! My hair feels so clean and bouncy. Plus its so shiny! Even the ends feel moisturized. And my curls are coming out again!

I am not exactly sure how "natural"  it really is (I still cant read half the ingredients), but I can say with confidence that the shampoo has no additional colours added because it is kind of a murky, off-white colour. Both products have a very light fruity smell that is just lovely! The conditioner leaves my hair extremely moisturized while still rinsing out easily, its great! The bottles say 'Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use.' I wouldn't say 10x, but my hair does feel stronger, maybe its just the extra moisture, but whatever it is, I am hooked!

I am really picky about my hair products but I give this one a 5/5 rating. It is affordable, cleans well, moisturizes, has a good scent, applies easily and actually does what it claims too. Seriously, try it!

Has anyone else tried this new line? What do you think? Or what is your favorite shampoo?

No comments: