12 January, 2011

Almost Back!

Hi all! It's been a while, I know! And I also know, its a little passed my target return of December.
Life's been crazy.
I finished my program in mid December, then spent two week with my family for the holidays. When I got back we spent a week searching for a new place to live, and finally found something. I was job hunting (not exactly the ideal time to look for a teaching job, but that is life). Just this morning I was hired in my district as an On-Call Teacher, so hopefully the work starts rolling in soon! I am so excited.
Anyway, I am back now! and so excited! I am looking forward to having some sense of a normalcy in my life, blogging included.

Check back on Saturday for a new hair-do!

2 comments:

MotherDiva said...

Yay! Congratulations on the job and the home! Can't wait to see what you post next :)

Carly said...

Thanks for the support and encouragement Christy.